Sunday, 11 November 2012

free template

how big is your problem on the scale of one to God?
http://taidyeoriginal.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/scale-of-one-to-god-free-printable.html

I'm wanting to make some art out of this free printable - life has had it's share of ups and downs this last week (hence the long gap and then multiple postings). I've just read a book that talks of having a "job jar" - putting ideas on slips of paper to pull out when needing inspiration or a start point. I think the word "job" is off putting psychologically so I think I'll call mine something like "lucky dip" which brings back associations of all those lovely, homely fairs I attended as a kid surrounded by the scents of popcorn and candyfloss! The next thing is to find or make a little box. Another idea would be to have a decorative envelope to put ideas into and then stick that into the back of my art journal. This idea prompted by the free printable will definitely go onto an inspiration slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment